Site Engineer ATR 338
We are currently recruiting for Earthwork Site Engineer, reporting to the Senior Engineer/ sub Agent your key be responsibilities will be
- Initially working with Section teams planning and producing sketches and methodologies for relevant plans and procedures for mobilising.
- Setting up work sites with GF/ Works manager
- Working with the subcontractor to ensure the timely preparation Risk Assessment Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans, Permits, Consents etc for the works and that these are implemented.
- Day to day work site coordination and planning to ensure the works are carried out safely and efficiently
- Ensuring Permit to Dig, Temporary Works and other safety systems are implemented
- Liaison with the Section Foreman to ensure the adherence to safe methods of work.
- Ensuring all temporary works needs are identified sufficiently early and completed in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Ensuring all quality checks are carried out in accordance with the ITP’s and properly recorded.
- The management of non-conformance reporting and managing the non conformances on site until complete.
- Provide support, assistance, and information to other teams as necessary such as Community Relations, Highways, and Logistics.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensuring health and safety is given the highest priority in the delivery of the works
- Be familiar with, and demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies
- Ensure that the Health Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures are effectively communicated to the workforce and implemented
- Update the 4 week programme
- Managing the supply chain to ensure that they deliver in an efficient way and in accordance with the Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements
- Understands the scope of the works and can identify change
- Promoting the pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement, driving innovation, adopting best practice, standard processes and procedures
- Ad hoc duties as required by the job.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or equivalent in civil / Environmental engineering or similar
- Prior experience in Civil engineering / Infrastructure projects especially experience in construction of reinforced concrete structures.
- Relevant CSCS Card