Recruitment Coordinator - 12 month FTC
The purpose of the role is to provide Recruitment administrative support to the Recruitment (Skanska | Costain | STRABAG (SCS) JV) People Team and support the HR function.
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
- Provide administrative support across your designated team within the Joint Venture
- Upload and format any job description templates onto internal and external job boards, ensuring authorisation process is adhered to
- Arrange interviews and assessments, liaising directly with hiring managers, candidates or agencies as appropriate
- CV blinding – removing personally identifiable details from CVs, uploading CVs to Sharepoint site
- Processing recruitment forms, updating internal recruitment trackers and internal ATS systems
- Scanning in interview notes and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Running routine and ad-hoc reports from e-recruitment system and help resolve any queries with the system admin team.
- First point of contact for direct applicants, agencies and job boards.
- Respond to CVs and applications received via recruitment inbox or hard copies sent in by post before forwarding and responding where appropriate.
- Maintain correspondence templates to represent the brand in a positive image and provide consistency for the team.
- Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous recruitment exposure either gained within an agency or in-house
- Previous administration experience
- PC literate with strong experience of Microsoft Office; ideally having knowledge of eRecruitment tools
- An understanding of the importance of the candidate experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Good planning & time management skills enabling the prioritisation of multiple activities
- Ability to work within a process driven environment and deliver to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated to deliver with ability to work under pressure
- Able to work using own initiative
About the Company
The role will work on the HS2 project. HS2 is the UK’s new high speed rail network. It will be a catalyst for economic growth across Britain, freeing up space on the existing railways and connecting 8 out of the UK’s 10 biggest cities with fast, reliable and frequent high speed services
The Skanska | Costain | STRABAG (SCS JV) is delivering the HS2 Main Civils Contracts which include both Lots S1 (Euston Tunnels & Approaches) and S2 (Northolt Tunnels). The combined value of the contracts is around £1.8billion with the works due for completion in 2025. Scope of works includes twin-bored tunnels (TBM), SCL tunnels, shaft sinking, bridge demolition and reconstruction, services diversions, earthworks and the construction of site compounds.
You’ll be a welcomed member of the wider team, with opportunities to take on additional responsibility, join one of our networks for women, military or LGBT staff, and participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador).
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion about how we can support you with further study, or professional membership or attainment for example.
HS2 – working with Skanska, Costain and STRABAG, closely monitors job applications, to ensure an inclusive recruitment process. To ensure we are able to maintain this, and to recruit a diverse workforce, we encourage candidates to complete the diversity form as part of their application so we are able to monitor and improve our approach to diversity. Please note, all responses are anonymous, you do not have to provide a response.
All data will be held securely, (as stated within the Data Protection Act 1998) and will be reported to HS2. We will not share any of your data with other parties. This form is not mandatory, but your response would be appreciated
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.