Project Information Manager
About the role:
The successful candidate will coordinate, manage and facilitate the planning and delivery of project information, including and containing the suite of Information Deliverables throughout all phases of the Main Works Civils Contract (MWCC) for Lots S1 & S2 of the HS2 Project. The role reports to the Lead Project Information Manager.
Lot S1 is the final link of the new HS2 railway between Old Oak Common and London Euston stations, and involves provision of all the main infrastructure required to allow track and rail systems to be laid by other contractors. Lot S2 is provides the railway link between Lot S1 at Old Oak Common Station and Lot C1 at Harvil Road.
- Ensuring all Project deliverables, configured information delivered for specific Project Purposes e.g. Stage Outputs, Employer and Project Team information exchanges, submissions for planning, procurement, construction are identified and included in the Task Information Deliverables Plan (TIDP).
- Liaise with Work Package Managers, Design Managers, Construction Managers, Delivery Team members and the Assurance team to ensure all information deliverables are identified planned, monitored and support through to delivery.
- Support the project and the project teams in the use of the Common Data Environment (CDE) and support in the management of that information, ensuring integrity of data is consistent and the benefits to the teams in the delivery of the project.
- Ensure all project information is accurately identified and correctly created ensuring all relevant meta data and supporting information relationships are in place.
- Liaising with Project Controls to supporting the reporting of deliverables and Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaising with content (delivery) owners to ensure all the deliverables for the next Programme measurement period are included on the relevant package TIDP and any deliverables not on the TIDP are identified.
- Arranging and facilitating regular TIDP Content development and progress meetings for work packages.
- Develop and maintain processes & procedures to support the management of the TIDP
- Assist Project Team(s) to comply with TIDP processes and procedures.
- Participate in and comply with project team management procedures and processes including:
- performance management and measurement procedures
- change management procedures including adjustments and programme
- attendance at project and design team meetings as required
- Agree and implement record keeping, archiving and audit trail for Information Model in accordance with organisational process and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- The successful candidate will have previous experience of managing project deliverables using document management systems and project plans and deliverables lists on infrastructure projects.
- Understanding of BIM and Asset Information Management Systems.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary/complex project environment;
- Experience of using document management systems;
- Experienced in the use of spreadsheets/databases and information management systems to manage records and information;
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Credible in building relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work flexibly.
- Experience of information management on Rail projects;
About the Company
he role will work on the HS2 project. HS2 is the UK’s new high speed rail network. It will be a catalyst for economic growth across Britain, freeing up space on the existing railways and connecting 8 out of the UK’s 10 biggest cities with fast, reliable and frequent high speed services
The Skanska | Costain | STRABAG (SCS JV) is delivering the HS2 London Tunnels Contract. Scope of works includes twin-bored tunnels (TBM), SCL tunnels, shaft sinking, bridge demolition and reconstruction, services diversions, earthworks and the construction of site compounds.
You’ll be a welcomed member of the wider team, with opportunities to take on additional responsibility, join one of our networks for women, military or LGBT+ staff, and participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador).
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion about how we can support you with further study, or professional membership or attainment for example.
HS2 – working with Skanska, Costain and STRABAG, closely monitors job applications, to ensure an inclusive recruitment process. To ensure we are able to maintain this, and to recruit a diverse workforce, we require candidates to complete the diversity form as part of their application so we are able to monitor and improve our approach to diversity. Please note, all responses are anonymous and we will not share any of your data with other parties. All data will be held securely, (as stated within the Data Protection Act 1998) and will be reported to HS2.
It is an SCSJV requirement that all employees, Design House, and Supply Chains must implement and comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System with guidance for use”, OHSAS 18001:2017 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, Policies, Plans, Procedures and Processes, and statutory requirements as they affect the Joint Venture ‘s operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are effectively implemented on the project. Develop a culture of safety on the project through the absolute commitment to the Zero Accidents target and ethos, and develops a wider awareness of quality, environmental issues and demonstrates commitment to achieve continual improvement and Zero tolerance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.