As an onboarding coordinator, you will be required to work both as an individual and a team member to ensure the smooth process of all new starters on to the project
- Be the first point of contact for all onboarding and Induction enquiries
- Monitor and respond to emails and telephone calls in a helpful and positive manner
- Carryout checks of all required documentation both prior to and during Induction
- Ensure that all induction processes are followed prior to, during and completion of an induction session
- Navigate, update, and understand IT systems as required
- Be the face and voice of the onboarding team during induction sessions
- Deliver BIOSITE training to org admins as and when required
- Escalate problems and complaints to the area team lead
- Carryout tasks associated with onboarding & induction set by the team lead as required
- Be available to support as and when required at all 3 onboarding venues
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly organised and proficient in MS Office (essential)
- IT literate (essential)
- Willing and able to communicate with people at all levels (essential)
- Willing to travel between locations (essential)
- Administration experience (essential)
- Experience in a construction industry environment (ideal)
About the Company
The role will work on the HS2 project. HS2 is the UK’s new high speed rail network. It will be a catalyst for economic growth across Britain, freeing up space on the existing railways and connecting 8 out of the UK’s 10 biggest cities with fast, reliable and frequent high speed services
The Skanska | Costain | STRABAG (SCS JV) is delivering the HS2 Main Civils Contracts which include both Lots S1 (Euston Tunnels & Approaches) and S2 (Northolt Tunnels). The combined value of the contracts is around £1.8billion with the works due for completion in 2025. Scope of works includes twin-bored tunnels (TBM), SCL tunnels, shaft sinking, bridge demolition and reconstruction, services diversions, earthworks and the construction of site compounds.
You’ll be a welcomed member of the wider team, with opportunities to take on additional responsibility, join one of our networks for women, military or LGBT+ staff, and participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador).
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion about how we can support you with further study, or professional membership or attainment for example.