IT Service Mgmt Analyst
• Due to current expansion, we are looking for an IT Service Analyst to join our IT Service Management team within the Wider SCS 35+ strong IT Team responsible for managing cloud-based services and on-site facilities for about 2000+ users managing an ecosystem of around 25+ Applications.
• To succeed, you will be Enthusiastic, Willing to learn, inquisitive, work on own initiative and have ability to appropriately challenge the “Status Quo”.
• In return you will have the opportunity to be actively part of the largest UK Infrastructure project in decades and one of the largest projects in Europe.
• Our IT team has an innovative approach, aims to and are leading the way in the Digitisation in our industry, the Construction industry.
• We have a very clear and defined Vision, and we have a Strategy to deliver it.
• We can offer A flexible working culture in terms of home/remote working/office and hours, a very varied role, a competitive Package, the feel of a Startup whilst having the benefits of a larger corporate environment.
• Compared to other roles in the job market, you will have the ability to increase our environment maturity from a almost "green field" state, The ability to make this role your own to suit your abilities and ambitions, and making a difference compared to other Business As Usual roles in the job market.
Some of the elements of the role will include:
• Contribute to managing relationships effectively with suppliers and business,
• Coordinate and Analyse Suppliers Service Requests, Incidents, Changes and Problems
• Support for the coordination among business, suppliers and IT Operations to implement relevant ITIL processes (such as but not exclusively, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management)
The Ideal Candidate
It is essential to have some ITIL Service Management experience, backed by at least at ITIL4 Foundation level certification.
• Teamwork and being a team player
• Ability to drive resolution in critical situation (DR, cyber incident, etc)
• Manage relationships effectively with suppliers and business
• Desirable previous experience of delivering projects in a more structured manner, improving
• Desirable ITIL service management experience
• Knowledge and experience of SLAs and suppliers’ management, as well as service monitoring methods and tools.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including a proven ability to persuade and influence others using a variety of communication styles.
• Ability to be dynamic, self-motivated and work on own using own initiative is essential
process and delivery
About the Company
The role will work on the HS2 project. HS2 is the UK’s new high speed rail network. It will be a catalyst for economic growth across Britain, freeing up space on the existing railways and connecting 8 out of the UK’s 10 biggest cities with fast, reliable and frequent high speed services
The Skanska | Costain | STRABAG (SCS JV) is delivering the HS2 Main Civils Contracts which include both Lots S1 (Euston Tunnels & Approaches) and S2 (Northolt Tunnels). Scope of works includes twin-bored tunnels (TBM), SCL tunnels, shaft sinking, bridge demolition and reconstruction, services diversions, earthworks and the construction of site compounds.
You’ll be a welcomed member of the wider team, with opportunities to take on additional responsibility, join one of our networks for women, military or LGBT+ staff, and participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador).
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion about how we can support you with further study, or professional membership or attainment for example.
HS2 – working with Skanska, Costain and STRABAG, closely monitors job applications, to ensure an inclusive recruitment process. To ensure we are able to maintain this, and to recruit a diverse workforce, we require candidates to complete the diversity form as part of their application so we are able to monitor and improve our approach to diversity. Please note, all responses are anonymous and we will not share any of your data with other parties. All data will be held securely, (as stated within the Data Protection Act 1998) and will be reported to HS2.
It is an SCSJV requirement that all employees, Design House, and Supply Chains must implement and comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System with guidance for use”, OHSAS 18001:2017 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, Policies, Plans, Procedures and Processes, and statutory requirements as they affect the Joint Venture ‘s operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are effectively implemented on the project. Develop a culture of safety on the project through the absolute commitment to the Zero Accidents target and ethos, and develops a wider awareness of quality, environmental issues and demonstrates commitment to achieve continual improvement and Zero tolerance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.