Enterprise and Data Architect
- Lead the implementation of the Integration platform and the Digital Data Team which count 3 Data Analysts.
- Develop and maintain lite version of TOGAF architecture to support operations, decision making and cyber/infosec.
- Lead stage 1 of service framework, along with Head of Cyber, which include high/low level design, data model, and cyber-data protection assessments.
- Be accountable for the development of the integration capabilities across core systems of record with the aim to create a master/slave data model for each dataset.
- Own the development and management of the integration catalogue.
- Lead the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the corporate data warehouse and all required reporting/dashboarding
- Work with functional departments to ensure the consistent application of data standards and data quality policies across all technology projects, systems and services
- Develop and maintain master data management framework and foster data quality awareness to maximise re-use of master data across the JV and it’s customers
- Work with the customer HS2 and relevant SCS JV departments to align overall data domain models and data standards
- Ensure timely delivery of all dashboarding and reporting requirements across the JV ensuring delivery effort is prioritised across projects and teams with frequent reporting of progress to all stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient with data architecture development and exploitation
- Fair understanding of TOGAF/Enterprise architecture experience
- Experience of delivering Datawarehouse solutions
- Demonstrable experience in managing the delivery of reports and dashboards to a diverse set of stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Experience in managing the delivery of enterprise integration platforms and the ongoing support therein
- Proven track record in technical person management
- Significant supplier management experience of both SME and Global Suppliers
- Experience in driving Master data management
- Power BI
- Cloud Experience (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) - especially Azure
About the Company
The role will work on the HS2 project. HS2 is the UK’s new high speed rail network. It will be a catalyst for economic growth across Britain, freeing up space on the existing railways and connecting 8 out of the UK’s 10 biggest cities with fast, reliable and frequent high speed services
The Skanska | Costain | STRABAG (SCS JV) is delivering the HS2 Main Civils Contracts which include both Lots S1 (Euston Tunnels & Approaches) and S2 (Northolt Tunnels). Scope of works includes twin-bored tunnels (TBM), SCL tunnels, shaft sinking, bridge demolition and reconstruction, services diversions, earthworks and the construction of site compounds.
You’ll be a welcomed member of the wider team, with opportunities to take on additional responsibility, join one of our networks for women, military or LGBT+ staff, and participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador).
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion about how we can support you with further study, or professional membership or attainment for example.
HS2 – working with Skanska, Costain and STRABAG, closely monitors job applications, to ensure an inclusive recruitment process. To ensure we are able to maintain this, and to recruit a diverse workforce, we require candidates to complete the diversity form as part of their application so we are able to monitor and improve our approach to diversity. Please note, all responses are anonymous and we will not share any of your data with other parties. All data will be held securely, (as stated within the Data Protection Act 1998) and will be reported to HS2.
It is an SCSJV requirement that all employees, Design House, and Supply Chains must implement and comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System with guidance for use”, OHSAS 18001:2017 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, Policies, Plans, Procedures and Processes, and statutory requirements as they affect the Joint Venture ‘s operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are effectively implemented on the project. Develop a culture of safety on the project through the absolute commitment to the Zero Accidents target and ethos, and develops a wider awareness of quality, environmental issues and demonstrates commitment to achieve continual improvement and Zero tolerance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.