Reporting to the MEP Senior Commercial Manager, this role will be responsible for Change management associated with the delivery of the MEP works on the HS2 London Tunnels contract including associated reporting.
- Main Contract management and administration
- Commercial document control
- Commercial reporting associated with change management.
- Assessment of change impacts against the program.
- Establish and manage entitlement.
- Change Control and management of registers
- Measurement and quote development
- Development, management, and reporting of project metrics
- Liaison and negotiation with the Customer’s commercial and/or project team
- Establishing and maintaining productive and collaborative relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting the commercial manager with the Implementation of the commercial procedures and reporting to ensure compliance with company and contract requirements
- Ensure appropriate commercial records are maintained in line with the contract requirements and oversee any contractual issues.
- Manage and lead MEP risk reduction meetings.
- Manage and lead MEP change management meetings.
- Investigate and draft contract communications including General notices,
- Provide contractual and commercial risk advice to the commercial team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualified or equivalent ideally in construction commercial management
- Demonstration Construction law and arbitration.
- Experience in working complex building, civils works or MEP Works.
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical installation
- Strong understanding of NEC contracts
- Experience in managing others and working in large teams
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Claims and dispute resolution working experience
- Must be familiar with the requirements of JIB & CIJC
- Must have both good presentation and excel skills
- RICS qualified or equivalent, or working towards
- Be able to motivate others and provide training where necessary
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills are a must, along with working as part of a team promoting our JV culture and values.