Asset Information Coordinator
This role is responsible for providing continuous support to the Asset Coordination Lead for developing and delivering complete and comprehensive processes and products for the project Asset Information Model (AIM) per the HS2 project standards and requirements, ensuring that this is achieved via proper information exchange among the Supply Chain members and the Contractor, for all SCS JV Work Packages.
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
- Responsible to assist the Asset Information Lead and the BIM Manager in the development and management of the Asset Information Model, assuring and reporting back to them the AIM quality, integrity and compliance against the Employer Information Requirements, the HS2 Asset Information Management System (AIMS) in accordance with the SCS JV BIM Execution Plan and PAS1192.
- Assisting in the management of the Asset Information Model database and responsible to deploy Enable My Team (EMT) and AssetWise to collate data to populate the HS2 AIMS system, and build relationships within the data.
- Assisting in the review and update, as required, of the Content Plan, the HS2 Asset Classes Matrix and the Asset Lists.
- Liaising with BIM coordinators to ensure data exports from the design 3D model are suitable for import into the AIM and loading the data.
- Liaising with other project teams to ensure their required content for the AIM is delivered in suitable format and quality.
- Running Project Asset Data Information Modelling Clinic’s to enable the Supply Chain to deliver their Asset Information Models effectively and in compliance with the project standards.
- Ensuring that the Supply Chain AIM Model fulfills the purpose and the scope as intended in accordance with Project requirements.
- Supporting the BIM Manager on the development and updating of the SCS JV BIM Execution Plan and the Contractor Information Requirements in relation to the SCS JV Asset Information Model across all Work Packages.
- Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project
The Ideal Candidate
Required Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Behaviours
- Previous experience as an Asset Information Coordinator or a similar Information Coordinator role, working across all stages of a Civil Engineering project lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of BIM Development and Implementation in conjunction to the Engineering Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance phases.
- Experience on collaborating with and coordinating multiple teams and/or people with the aim to deliver comprehensive AIM or Handover information, (e.g., O&M Manuals) as per the Employer requirements within a project environment.
- Experience on working within and assisting in the management of Asset Data Management Environments and Systems.
- Degree or equivalent in civil engineering or relevant experience in similar environments.
Desired Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Behaviours
- Solid understanding of PAS 1192:2 and PAS 1192:3.
- General understanding of database systems.
- Sustained Continuing Professional Development.
- A highly ambitious individual with a drive to succeed.
About the Company
The role will work on the HS2 project. HS2 is the UK’s new high speed rail network. It will be a catalyst for economic growth across Britain, freeing up space on the existing railways and connecting 8 out of the UK’s 10 biggest cities with fast, reliable and frequent high speed services
The Skanska | Costain | STRABAG (SCS JV) is delivering the HS2 Main Civils Contracts which include both Lots S1 (Euston Tunnels & Approaches) and S2 (Northolt Tunnels). Scope of works includes twin-bored tunnels (TBM), SCL tunnels, shaft sinking, bridge demolition and reconstruction, services diversions, earthworks and the construction of site compounds.
You’ll be a welcomed member of the wider team, with opportunities to take on additional responsibility, join one of our networks for women, military or LGBT+ staff, and participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador).
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion about how we can support you with further study, or professional membership or attainment for example.
HS2 – working with Skanska, Costain and STRABAG, closely monitors job applications, to ensure an inclusive recruitment process. To ensure we are able to maintain this, and to recruit a diverse workforce, we require candidates to complete the diversity form as part of their application so we are able to monitor and improve our approach to diversity. Please note, all responses are anonymous and we will not share any of your data with other parties. All data will be held securely, (as stated within the Data Protection Act 1998) and will be reported to HS2.
It is an SCSJV requirement that all employees, Design House, and Supply Chains must implement and comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System with guidance for use”, OHSAS 18001:2017 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, Policies, Plans, Procedures and Processes, and statutory requirements as they affect the Joint Venture ‘s operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are effectively implemented on the project. Develop a culture of safety on the project through the absolute commitment to the Zero Accidents target and ethos, and develops a wider awareness of quality, environmental issues and demonstrates commitment to achieve continual improvement and Zero tolerance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.